HOSTED VOIP SOLUTIONS
A cost-effective cloud based phone system for greater flexibility and control
Hosted via Gacom
WHAT IS IT?
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) is essentially having multiple numbers for one phone, meaning you can answer your business landline from home or with your mobile.
It is an internet based phone line, which does not rely on telephone wires like traditional telephony – which is actually due to be phased out within the next four years.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- 31% businesses report a boost in productivity with VoIP
- No line rental costs, free calls between offices
- Clients save 45% on average by switching from traditional telephony to VoIP
- Trusted environment with over 15,000 business users in UK alone
- Automated software updates to protect your business from telephone toll fraud
- Disaster recovery – calls can be rerouted should an outage occur
WHAT DOES IT DO?
- Add personalised click to dial: ‘Press 1 for X, Press 2 for Y’
- Twin ring – one phone number, multiple end points
- Audio conference, up to 5 people on one phone call
- Remote voicemail access
- Record phone calls
- Add hold music
- Call history – forwarding, pick up recording, hold, transfer